...bringing you the most efficient innovations in ranting, since late last year...
What Multi-Rants are all about: i.e. ideas that I shall not pursue any further; and thus, that have come here to die.
- FAQ Page
- Not that anyone does (frequently asks, that is).
- But I should do one of those (or post the idea here, which means that I won't).
- My way to prevent perseverative thinking: just 'Stop It!'
- Groups & Faces
- What I should spend more time analysing as I walk through crowds.
- Speaking of which:
- A girl has got to notice before she knows to look away.
- Grey Scale
- The fictional name I'm giving to my cat Stiletto, seeing as how our relationship is more 'imaginal' these days.
- I see her down the road as a grizzled old fighter, perhaps as an oriental dragon type.
- Or not actually, as I'm putting it here, instead.
- How to harness the anger and use the energy to yield a happier life.
- You know, so, fr@ck them!
- Once again, speaking of which:
- Given the choice of trusting my hate or the object of my hate, I'm going with the hate.
- I'm guessing my feelings exist for a reason.
- So, what's next?
- Everything I missed in the first fifty years...
One Way Ticket Man
So, like, I'm ready to go,
running down to the Recruitment Center today,
opting for that mid-life crisis that'll last a lifetime
on a Rocket Ship headed for the stars.
It's more literal than you might think,
because I am not planning on going back...
The Best Possible Life
A Materialization of the Idealization,
whatever that's supposed to mean.
Smile at the Snake
Now is not the time to get mad.
Now is the time to ascertain the truth
And sow the seeds for revenge.
< or >
On Princesses and Frogs
Put some frogs in a pot, slowly raise the temperature, bringing the water to boil, and the frogs will never notice.
It being an election year:
Voting for Hillary is like staying in the water.
Voting for Trump is like jumping into the flames.
Words of the Prophet
My Bad Luck Streak ended,
when a stranger uttered these magical words,
'Can you spell "Master Controller"?'
The Curse of Bad Eyesight
- Bad at Most Sports
- As missing the eye part of that all important eye-hand coordination
- Difficulty with Certain Social Conventions
- When walking past, I say 'Hello' later, when I can actually see who I'm greeting, which is about when most folks are getting ready to say 'Goodbye' or have already decided that they are being shunned.
- Also, I tend not to look at others when talking, as subtle facial clues are all but invisible to me, you know, so why bother.
The Essence of The Man
X is cool.
I like X.
Therefore, I am cool.
Brett is cool.
I am Brett.
Therefore, I am cool.
Stranger than Fiction
Know how it turns out that the US funded those Afghanistan rebels? Well, likely the US funded all those Russian gangsters, as well. So in the end, Putin is just 'Our Man in Moscow'.
On Web Surveys
What feedback do I wish to provide?
That I don't wish to provide any feedback.
Thank you for you time.
Special Bonus Feature
I Don't Really Know
- - a song - -
That Other Track
Play them together for a cacophonous surround-sound experience that you'll not soon forget, but soon wish that you could...
© copyright 2016-17 Brett Paufler
This rant has taken me longer than any other to write: three months and going...
and that was well over a month and a half ago...