The Diary Project
It's a Party!
It was a wonderful road trip. And I took exactly one photograph the entire time... well, two... of these robin eggs. But I only kept the one. So, there.
Next Diary Project
- Sleep in.
- Could have slept in longer.
- The easy pack.
- And starting this writing project.
- The jokes of heathens.
- The pancakes were delicious.
- The careful arrangement of a car trunk too small.
- Oh, did I mention syrup over the communal butter?
- And we are off.
- Slug bug.
- Meth lab explosion detour.
- Let's get the complaining out of the way.
- Snack Time!
- Otherwise known as lunch.
- 'A profound relation to any trivial thing.'
- Cocktail snacks for hours.
- World premier musical composition.
- Far more technical and intense than I was expecting.
- They lost our hotel reservation.
- I should remember the name of that program.
- So fine.
- Lamb chops.
- With pomegranate reduction sauce.
- And all the unusual favorites.
- Such a laugh.
- The more often one is wrong.
- Robin eggs.
- Too bad I don't know how to get a low-light photo out of this phone.
- Especially since the presents weren't for me.
- Laughter in the background.
- Ultra Double Secret Council Meeting!
- Sadly, I was not invited.
- Nice even snoring.
- An hour later.
- Now, that's a solid meeting.
- Drawing game.
- I don't want to have to fight for a fair challenge.
- And I know I am a poor loser.
- Good thing I didn't loose.
- Huge room.
- Shower time.
- Talk for ages.
- I, probably, am a sore winner, too.
- I should stop playing competitive games.
- I win nothing but resentments.
- Not enough sleep.
- Time to make like Pete the Prune.
- You know, The World Showering Champion.
- First breakfast.
- A study in children's books.
- Rocking chair in the shade.
- Coming to peace with the eternal decay.
- Third breakfast.
- Well, really, lunch at this point.
- Quiet (nonexistent) conversation.
- The Alphabet Game!
- 20 Questions!
- But the goal should never be to stump the other players.
- Time to eat.
- I'm calling this diary entry completed.
Diary Project Index
© copyright 2019 Brett Paufler