I've got a pan in which some Cod was baked and the minimal drippings are looking pretty good. So, I'm going to make some sort of Nacho Dip out of it... or so is the plan.
- Fish Drippings
- Almost not enough to count.
- But as I think about My Dishwasher Character more and more, such paltry food sources are taking on more significance.
- What if this was all you had to live on?
- Or the sole source of Fat & Flavouring?
- Lime Juice
- To cover pan.
- 1 Can Black Beans
- I drank the juice with Salt and Lime Juice.
- It wasn't good.
- It wasn't bad.
- 1 Can Corn
- I drank this juice, as well.
- It was much better.
- Corn Juice is actually pretty darn good.
- So good, it sort of surprising no one is trying to market it.
- Oblong Cherry Tomatoes
- Sliced Thin
- To taste, but of course.
- Red Pepper
- Do people really include amounts for these things in recipes?
I served the dish cold and tricked it out with Sour Cream. Cheese seemed like it would be a bit much. Green Salsa seemed like a waste. And we are low on Corn Chips, so why bother?
This was pretty darn good. It needed more Salt than I would have guessed. But what are you going to do?
Ha. I forgot The Green Onions...