The Big Fry Up
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- I'm sure this was of the super-lean variety.
- 1 medium Sweet Onion
- 1 package Andoullie Sausage
- The Main Event!
- Oh, and I sliced this as thin as I could.
- 1 Green Pepper
- This was added mostly for colour.
- 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
- It's all the same.
- I added lots of Water at this stage, rinsing out the jar.
- Fine! As a general rule, Spaghetti Sauce that comes in a jar is better than the kind that comes in a can.
- So, it's not all equal.
The ingredients were added to the pot, item by item, in the order listed, frying to completion as I went.
And then, Rice Pasta was prepared per the instructions on the package, overcooking it just a little, as el dente appears (you know, to me) to be Italian for undercooked and/or raw.
All Easy Peasy.
I liked it.
In fact, everyone liked it.
Between the Supermarket Sauce and the Andouille Sausage, there was plenty of spice to go around. No need to add any more.