- Two Hot Dogs
- Sliced thin in strips.
- Fried in Olive Oil for a little color.
- On medium-high until the edges are light brown and the bottom of the pan is turning color.
- 1 Can Black Beans
- Juice & All, Baby!
- Juice & All!
- ½ Cup Cream Spinach
- 2 Potato Skins
- These were way Salty.
- This dish will need a little Salt.
- Eh, with the Hot Dogs, maybe not.
- But this is what is happening.
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Sun Dried Tomato
- For a little more flavour.
- Small Handful Raisins
- For a little more sweet.
After frying the Hot Dogs, I brought the lot to a low boil, just enough to heat it. And now, it's sitting for a while, cooling off, and letting the flavours dissipate and diffuse.
It was fine by itself, but I added a bit of Sour Cream to my second helping. I could, also, see adding Onions (not really my thing), Cheese (might do), or Parmesan (which is also a Cheese, but I tend to use it more like a condiment).