While loading LambdaBeans, I got the error message:
LambdaBeans Cannot find Java 1.5
- In lambdabeans\etc there is a file called lambdabeans.conf
- Add the path to your java implementation to this
file. Mine is:
- jdkhome="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51"
- I found this by going into my Netbeans files,
which has a similiar line in it
- C:\Program Files\NetBeans 7.4\etc\netbeans.conf
This is what the relevent portion of my lambdabeans.conf file looks
# default location of JDK/JRE, can be overridden by using --jdkhome
Obviously, your path might be different.
Back to Brett Code Home
Copyright © 2014 Brett Paufler