- 1lb Ground Beef
- ¼lb Hot Italian Sausage
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Italian Sausage Grease
- Take raw Hamburger and press (as lightly as possible) into a Glass Baking Dish.
- Crumble Cooked Italian Sausage over top.
- Press down lightly.
- Pour flavoured Grease over top.
- Cook for 30min at 350°.
- + some indeterminate time at 200°
In passing (then), let me wonder how many of my posted dishes have been served with Sour Cream. It may well be my favourite ingredient... or if not ingredient, condiment.
Also, this will be served with a side of Broccoli, which I believe the excess Grease (now a mixture of Beef & Pork Grease seasoned with heat) will flavour quite nicely.
Oh, so hot... so ridiculously incredibly unbelievably hot.
And yet, with a bit of Sour Cream, this was delicious and flavoured (along with more Sour Cream) quite the pile of Broccoli and Peas.