- 1 Cup Frozen Berry Sauce
- I believe they are Blueberries.
- I, also, believe this was originally a dessert topping.
- Nope. I am now going to guess it was a pancake syrup.
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- The watery kind.
- But what are you going to do?
- 2 Tablespoons Pre-Minced Ginger
- The rest of the tube.
- "Hey, we have this."
- And yes, indeed, I can use that, too.
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- What is Curry Powder?
- I do not know.
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- This is going to be sitting for a few hours, so I don't want to add too much.
- The heat tends to expand over time.
- ½ Lemon (The Juice Thereof)
- The Lemon Juice spreads the flavour over the whole of the mouth, pushing some to the back.
- When I first started making this sort of dish, I did it without the Lemon Juice to cut down on the ingredients list.
- It's just not the same.
- 8 Lamb Meatballs
- Since I am not trying to maintain the flavour from these Meatballs, I sliced them thin.
- 2 Cups Baked Rice
- This being the stuff I made last week.
There's no real cooking, here. I added all the ingredients to a pot, brought to boil, and let the resulting goop sit for two hours (or so), prior to bringing to boil (once again) and serving.
The two hour wait will bring out some of the flavour and heat from the spices, but is far from critical.
Originally, I'd thought about keeping the Rice and Meatballs on the side. But that seems like an unnecessary step, considering I intend to eat the lot as a goopy mess.
I was told that this was 'Super Delicious!' But I don't think it deserves such high praise. It was eminently eatable, tasty even. But I can't see anyone ever requesting this exact dish ever again.
Now, something fairly similar?
Sure, that's sounds like that might be tasty enough.