- 1 Stick Butter
- 10 Squares 72% Chocolate (+/-4oz)
- Melted in Pan
- And then, that's it for this kind of heat.
- Transferred to Bowl
- Nope. Sorry. I'm just going to use a bigger pot.
- And from here on down, I am just mixing the ingredients into the pot one by one without any added heat.
- 1 Heavy Cup Brown Sugar
- Could be a little more.
- Could be a little less.
- Fine. It's a little more.
- 2 Eggs
- Count Them!
- 1 Can Spinach
- This is why I am making brownies...
- To use up some Spinach
- Also, this is about when I realized I would not be making Bacon Fat Brownies...
- You know, on account of having completely forgotten about The Bacon Fat waiting for me in the freezer and having already added Butter, instead.
- It's the entire can...
- Juice & All!
- 1 Cup Flour
- Or like, whatever.
- Buttered Glass Baking Dish
- Pour Into
- Sprinkling of Salt
- Over The Top
- 60 minutes
- Or until the smoke detectors start going off.
What is in the oven does not smell like brownies...
If I did not know what Brownies were, I might be very happy with these. But I know what Brownies are and these are not Brownies.
Others were not so critical.
One thing I will say is that they are delightfully moist and are likely the best Imitation Hash Brownies a person (meaning myself) is ever likely to taste.
A light Chocolate Frosting (by others) was what these needed to kill the slight Spinach by-taste that remained. Once added, these were nice moist first class Brownies.
I still don't think I would ever bother to make Brownies with Spinach again, though.