- 1 Can Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup
- Only the best will do.
- 1 Can of Water
- As per the instructions.
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- Exactly how much, I never shall tell.
- But I probably did not use enough.
- 2 teaspoons Corn Starch
- It's not nearly enough.
- But I've not used Corn Starch very often, so I don't want to push it.
- ½ Cup Pickle Juice
- It might be a bit much.
- This is for the sour.
- 3 Eggs
- Shaken in a jar.
- This is to turn the dish into a meal.
Now, that's some tasty stuff.
The Pickle Juice carried the day. So, maybe I used too much. But it is what it is.
Also, I'd pour the Eggs in faster next time and use more Corn Starch if I wanted it thicker... or just puree the noodles, first.
All in all this was a winner, even if it was nothing like Hot Sour Soup, which is really what I was hoping for.
I should probably read a recipe or something.